Innovative and creative facial skin analyzer
> Products > Mark-Vu
World’s First Full LED Light Sourced Analyzer
How about comparing the before and after of each treatment with our high resolution images ?
Light Sources and Analysis Items
• We analyze 12 skin problems, including skin type, with 4 different LED light sources.
Clear View Algorithm
• Various skin problems and treatment effects can be easily observed through Mark-Vu's “Clear View Algorithm."
• Three sides of a face can be compared at a time.(Specular Light)
• Three sides of a face can be compared at a time.(Ultraviolet Light)
• The Overlap function of viewing images taken from the Normal light and Specular light together allows for much easier checking of the current state of wrinkles and Hidden Wrinkles.
• The Overlap function of viewing images taken from the polarized light and UV light allows for easy checking of pigmentation and the degree of melanin.
• The red pigment (blush) and the brown pigment (pigmentation and spots) can be checked separately.
Simulation of Pigmentation
• The progress of pigmentation and the appearance after laser treatment are predictable through the “Simulation of Pigmentation” function.
Simulation of Pores & Wrinkles
• The progress of wrinkles and the appearance after Hi-Fu treatment are predictable through the “Simulation of Pores &Wrinkles” function.
• Counseling for 20-30s through Pores simulation and for those over 40s through Wrinkles simulation
• Provides a viewer to view photographed images, skin analysis images, and analysis results on both Android and iOS.
• Provides various 3D viewers to view the depth of pores and wrinkles.
Comparative Analysis Images
|Pixels||24.0 Mega pixel|
|Image Sensor||1/1.6 CMOS|
|Focus||Fixed Focus control|
|Light Sources||Normal Light|
|Control||Controlled by Microprocessor|
|Automatic Light Control|
|Input Power||DC 19V 3.42A|
|Size & Weight||58(L)cm x 41(W)cm x 51(H)cm, 8.3Kg|